Thursday, May 24, 2007

Sometimes Words Get In The Way...

Managed to stay busy all day long whilst accomplishing nothing. Getting a bunch of old computers ready to sell. Decided to take them outside, but the sun made it rather hard to see the screen...and after a coupla hours, my tools got so hot I literally couldn't touch them. Brought everything back inside. The problem I'm having is with all the old parts, I have no idea what still works. Ah well. Work on it some more tomorrow I guess.

Then shoveled more dirt at Travis', watered his garden, mowed his pig pen. It's an even trade, he works with us sometimes as well.

So, busy all day, and nothing done. *sigh*

SOTD: Aly & AJ - Something More (Not because there's anything special about the song...it's just stuck in my head.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

'S better than doing nothing while accomplishing nothing.