Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Quicky

First off, posted a list over that way -> of people from Battlecry who read my blog from time to time...if I missed you, let me know in a comment so I can add you to the list.

Second, my tire blew on a bike ride Monday night. A screw stuck straight through the center of it...I suspect sabatauge. 'S okay. I've gotten downright speedy with a patch kit.

Third, and definitely most important, after asking if the ice cream store had 'heath bar flurries' EVERY TIME before ordering something, they finally added it to their menu. Rock on.

EDIT: Fourth thing, sharpened the lawn mower blade today. Thing was so dull you couldn't kill yourself with it. And fifth thing, put a pump in my stream thinger to see how it'd work. Not badly. Finished the lower pond today, with old pool liner. It looked like what it was made out of: garbage. Lined it with rocks and it looks better now. More pics on Sunday after we've gotten trees and flowers put in. And a bigger pump. A MUCH bigger pump. :D

Look out, the next blog is going to be a political rant. Mostly about gun laws.

SOTD: Big And Rich - Lost In The Moment (up until now, their songs have sucked [though the music was quite good] but this one is finally a decent listen)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blogger.com rocks dude. I signed up with my mom just to ggof around but it was a joke so I never did anything with it. :) I guess thats it. :)

Anonymous said...

Oops, sorry, I didn't sign on the first comment!

Anonymous said...

What would a heath bar taste like?

Ooo, more pictures. :-)

Ken Tanis said...

Yeah, gets confusing without name tags. Thanks for commenting!!!
Yeah, so far I've been really happy with blogger's simple interface and all that. I miss the built in friends system, but that's okay.

A heath bar...erm...how to describe a taste? The outside is your stadard milk chocolate, the inside is the heath...it's hard, but has a creamy taste...try one if you ever get the chance. The packaging is usually brown. If not, I'll bring you one next summer, heh.