Friday, September 14, 2007

Minesweeper: The Movie

Friday seems to be movie day. Today was 'Apocalypto'. About Incas or something. Very long, very boring. I realized quite quickly that if I put the movie in fast forward I can still read the subtitles, and since everything is in whatever it was the Inca spoke, there was no point in listening anyway.

'Red' is still growing on me. Friday is also 'commandeer the stereo' day, so I listened to that for a bit. Cleaned the pond pump again.



SOTD: Red - Already Over (Yeah, I'm gonna go back to linking songs. It's not as if this page is read by the masses...and it's not as if the masses don't have plenty of better places to download music. The links will die automatically after a while anyway.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

rofl. That's great... :-)

Sentry said...

i hate it when they put movies in other languages. i dont happen to know anybody who can speak fluent myan so why make a movie in it?

ur goin to yg this time right???

i like red...fav color is blue though. lol. srry had to say that

Ken Tanis said...

@Doodle: Wish I'd thought of it first. I like the part where the Sargent is yelling "WHY ARE YOU HERE SOLDIER?" "TO MAKE THIS MINEFIELD SAFE!" "WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" "BECAUSE I'M BORED..." "DON'T YOU EVER FORGET THAT."

@Sentry: Historical accuracy.

Gonna try. Be nice, 'k?

...That was almost funny...have you heard 'em though?

Sentry said...

*attempts spanish* si