Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Migration

Started feeling better on Sunday. Luckily the chiropractor is a really beyond decent sort of guy, and he came into the office twice after hours for extra adjustments. Really helped.

So now instead of just sitting around I can do a bit more. Took some bike rides, did some reading. Comfortable positions for reading are not comfortable positions for cripples. Got the bench router out and made some plaques for wood burning. The disks of wood weren't working well at all. Set up a projector that would let me project what I wanted to burn onto the wood, then trace it with a pen, so the burned images are more accurate. Did some room cleaning which I couldn't have done before.

Then last night, did a bit of loading for the Texas trip. Cheers to you, Sentry, for doing it all afternoon.

Also found out that Flickr only allows two hundred pictures on a free account. They neglected to mention this when I signed up. So I moved to Picassa, which has a very cool feature: mapping. I can stick all my pictures on a local map so you all can see where they were taken. You all being Sentry and Doodle, who already know where I live. To anyone else, we have guns. Lots of guns. All over the house. Go away.

So now instead of posting photos in my blog, I'm going to link to a Picassa album.

SOTD: Sanctus Real - Things Like You (On the topic of Music, Casting Crowns, favorite band of my family, is releasing a new CD this summer. My mom already reserved a copy.)

FTTDOTD: I had a great one a few days ago, but forgot it.

Photo Album Of The Day:
Jul 3, 2007

3 comments:

Sentry said...

k so if u r gonna post ur pics in the new thing gummy u have to tell us when u do cuz i aint gonna check it everyday. deal??? but it sounds cool.

ur back hurting from the comp loading thing???

Anonymous said...

Flickr's not very nice... Hm.

Ken Tanis said...

@Sentry: I know. I'm sorting them into an album for every photo-taking excursion. I'll post a link every time I make a new album.

No, that wasn't bad. Was only a few minutes, and they were relatively light. I was careful.

@Doodle: They've gotta feed their children too.